Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Calendar Workshop

I am so excited about this new workshop! I designed it following some of the new card ideas in Close To My Heart's newest how-to card book called Wishes. I'm offering this new workshop over the next 3 months. We'll complete 4 months worth each workshop at a cost of $12.00 per workshop. The 9x9 shadow box frame can be found at IKEA for $8.99 and comes in off-white or black. If you'd like me to pick one up for you, just let me know.
We'll begin our calendar with July, August, September and October so you can start using it right away. First workshop will be held on these dates: Wednesday, June 24 from 9:30-noon and Thursday, June 25 from 7-9 p.m. Second workshop for November-February will be on Wednesday, July 29 from 9:30-noon and Thursday, July 30 from 7-9 p.m. Third and final workshop will be on Wednesday, August 26 from 9:30-noon and Thursday, August 27 from 7-9 p.m. Space will be limited due to completion of projects so please call me at 801-942-3645 or email me at jillm@myctmh.com asap!
">

No comments:

Post a Comment